Renew and Restore Your Upholstery with Professional Upholstery Cleaning Services
Upholstery is the normal usual furniture of your house. Furniture like sofas, couches and even chairs count as upholstery. Usually, such furniture has a royal feel attached to them, depicting a sense of history. Upholstery furniture is often built using less technical items like spring coils, linens, straw etc. In ancient times, the upholstery furniture of kings used to be made of animal fur.
Usually placed in the living room of the house, upholstery usually accumulates dust and can look dirty. Since your guests would be sitting on that piece of furniture, you should make sure that it looks clean, smells fresh and is in perfect shape.
Dirty and shabby upholstery invites a range of diseases, and this is where Spotless Upholstery Cleaning comes to your rescue. We provide best upholstery cleaning services in Perth along with carpet cleaning, curtain cleaning, mattress cleaning and other services.
Do You Need Upholstery Cleaning Services in Perth?
Keeping a piece of wooden furniture maintained is a tedious task. Upholstery furniture often requires high maintenance.
- As the furniture rests in your living room, it slowly becomes a harboring place for bacteria and germs. They usually set down in the fabric of the furniture, not visible to the naked eye. Even though it may look clean, it might be a breeding place for thousands of bacteria and germs.
- If the upholstery isn’t clean regularly, it might start giving off a foul odor. This odor might spread into your entire house and your house might end up smelling like rotten eggs or smelly feet.
- Clean upholstery helps improve the quality of air in the house. If your upholstery is dirty or smelly, then the quality of air inside the home would be very weak. Unclean air can give rise to a variety of problems, especially affecting the young kids.
- Nice and clean furniture helps increase its overall life. If the upholstery is well maintained and regularly cleaned, then chances are that the furniture will survive many more years.
It is quite necessary for you, as a homeowner to keep a spotless and clean home. Any stain, dirt or foul smell shouldn’t be tolerated as no one likes a dirty home.
Why Should You Hire Upholstery Cleaning Professionals in Perth?
Most people believe that hiring a professional help to clean their furniture would a waste of money. Such people procrastinate their plan to clean the furniture; hence their upholstery stays dirty and stained. Due to such negligence, people fall sick
Also, people lack the industrial equipment that is required for proper cleaning of the surface. Most stains are quite difficult to remove. Scrubbing the surface without the right technique can result in wear and tear of the surface.
Spotless Upholstery Cleaning will bring the right cleaning agent to make sure that even the toughest stains are removed from the surface. So it is better if you call a team of professionals. Spotless Upholstery Cleaning would make sure that you don’t have to procrastinate anymore. Here are certain reasons why calling Spotless Upholstery Cleaning in Perth would a great idea:
- Spotless Upholstery Cleaning is a leading upholstery cleaning professional in Perth. We make sure that we deliver what is intended for us.
- You don’t have to worry about the cleaning process, we’ve got it covered.
- You wouldn’t have to worry about moving the furniture around the house; we’ll do it for you.
- We bring the right equipment to clean the furniture.
- With correct industrial cleaners, we can remove any stain easily.
- We clean the furniture with utmost care- making sure that we extend its life.
Spotless Upholstery Cleaning Process
At our job, we don’t perform miracles- we just work smart. Spotless Upholstery Cleaning follows a comprehensive upholstery cleaning process in Perth:
When called by our clients, we visit their place for a thorough survey. This survey includes closely examining the furniture and seeing the amount the damage that has been done by dust and dirt.
We ask the clients for any specific area that they would like to clean with special care. We also ask the clients about the furniture- how old is it, what kind of wood is used, what the fabric is made of etc.
We then bring our team of local carpet cleaners onto the scene. Our team boasts of highly experienced cleaning professionals that can get any stain or dirt off. Once they arrive at the scene, we then start moving all the movable furniture that needs to be clean.
With the right tools, equipment and cleaning agent, we successfully clean each and every part of the furniture.
We make sure that we deliver what is asked of us. As a result, we take our work very seriously. We use a mix of conventional and modern techniques to clean the furniture.
Here are certain things that we do-
Scrubbing with an advanced industrial cleaning agent helps removes oil stains from the furniture. Using a special tool allows the cleaning agent to completely drain all the oil molecules from the surface of the fabric.
A popular way of extracting dust from corners and tight spots is by vacuuming. Using the right pressure, we clean even the edges are corners of the furniture, making sure that no dust particles remain.
Spraying a chemical agent onto the surface of the furniture would make it smell great. Also, once the chemical has settled onto the surface, we then gently wash it to remove remaining bacteria and germs
Why Hire Spotless Upholstery Cleaning?
Spotless Upholstery Cleaning is a team of highly experienced professionals. Our team members are licensed professionals that understand the science behind cleaning. Here are certain reasons why you should hire us:
- We provide 24X7 support service
- We provide emergency and same day upholstery cleaning services
- We provide best upholstery cleaning services in Perth at best rates
- We use eco-friendly methods to clean your upholstery
- In addition to cleaning upholstery, we also help in cleaning urine from couch, accidental spills, water restoration and the likes
- We serve both residential and commercial establishments
As a matter of fact, you should clean your upholstery in every 6 months. Wait no more and add life to your upholstery today. Call us for more!
Location: Perth, WA Australia