Removing urine stains from the sofa isn’t the most pleasant thing in the world to do, right? Pet urinating on the sofa is one of the inevitable accidents, that homeowners have to face. Sofa cleaning becomes the most difficult task with pet urine stains present on it. What you can do to avoid this is to potty train your pets but it takes a lot of time and patience to do it. By that time you are left with no choice but to clean off the urine stains from your sofa. If the urine stains are ignored then there are chances of disinfecting Furniture upholstery Cleaning too. Here is in this blog, we are going to explain a simple and effective procedure for couch stain removal.
Best Way To Remove Urine Stain On Your Own
- Take a microfiber cloth and light blot the urine stains. Do not press too hard, you may end up spreading stain all over the sofa.
- In the next step, add 1 tbsp of dishwashing liquid in two cups of cold water to prepare a cleaning solution for stain removal.
- After the cleaning solution is prepared, add 1 tbsp of vinegar to it and give a gentle stir. After adding it, carefully sponge the stained area from outside to the centre. It prevents the stain from spreading.
- Repeat until the urine stains are gone. Take a damp cloth and rinse out the detergent residue.
- In case the urine stain has not made its way out from the couch with this method then try applying a small amount of 3% hydrogen peroxide, you can use an eyedropper to pour a few drops. Also, you can use ammonia in a similar way as that of hydrogen peroxide. Later take a clean cloth and dab the area until the chemicals are removed.
If stains are horrible and you are not able to remove them on your own then do not take chance and call out the professional couch cleaners. The experts can help you get rid of stains and can give a new look to your sofa. They have the right equipment and chemicals to remove even the toughest of stains from your precious upholstery.
The Urine Stain Removal Process Followed By The Professionals
- Pre-inspection: The professionals do a thorough inspection of your sofa to investigate whether the urine stain is fresh or old. This inspection will help them in deciding the right cleaning method for your couch.
- Stain Treatment: Then, they perform sofa stain removal treatment with the help of their effective and eco-friendly stain removers.
- Cleaning Treatment: Ater determining the right method, the professionals begin the cleaning procedure. There are two widely used upholstery cleaning methods include couch dry cleaning and steam cleaning.
- Deodorization And Sanitization: Additionally, they deodorize and sanitize your couch to remove bad odour.
- Post Inspection: After the cleaning procedure, our professionals do a post inspection of your sofa to make sure whether the urine stain and odour is completely gone or not.
Consider Hiring Professional For Best Help
If you are looking for professional cleaners to get rid of pet urine stains then consider hiring the Spotless Upholstery Cleaning Team (professional couch cleaners can be your best bet). We at Spotless Upholstery Cleaning provide Couch Cleaning Services to make your upholstery clean, healthy, safe and refreshed. We are the most reputed upholstery cleaning company in Melbourne and are well known for providing quality service at affordable price. So call us today and get the best upholstery cleaning services.