How to Clean White Leather Couch? Read DIY tips about cleaning your white leather couch stain free. Call Spotless Upholstery if needed professional help.
Leather furniture is the sign of luxury that adds an elegance and charm to your home. The leather is a durable material which can even last a generation if kept cleaned and well-maintained. But, with the constant use, the colour of your leather upholstery may start discolouring. And the leather upholstery which is white in colour can simply double the tension of the homeowners. As much as white leather upholstery looks attractive in the house, maintaining it can be a headache. It is highly recommended not to use any other cleaning solution on your white leather as it can do a lot of irreversible damage.
You may not notice but dust and grime can easily settle down onto your white couch and make them look dull and blemished. Okay, now let’s get to the point and discuss some tips on the white leather couch cleaning.
Here are Some Tips on White Leather Couch Cleaning
- Remove the spills from the furniture as soon as they happen.
- Wipe your white leather upholstery regularly with a clean and dry microfiber cloth. Regular cleaning will keep the dust build up and submerges away from your upholstery.
- For the deep cleaning of your leather upholstery, use specialised commercial leather cleaner. Or you can make a cleaning solution at the home.
- For making the cleaning solution at home mix a few drops dishwashing cleaning solution and vinegar in warm water.
- Dip a clean and white coloured cloth into the solution and wipe the leather surface. Do not drench the sofa completely with water as it can damage the leather. Afterwards, use another dampen cloth to clean any residue.
- These are the general tips for upholstery cleaning Melbourne, that can help you maintain one of your biggest investments. Below we are going to discuss couch stain removal.
Ink Stain is one of the most stubborn stains that can eat most of your efforts and still not go away. For ink stain removal from your leather couch, you can use nail polish remover or rubbing alcohol. Dip a cotton into the preferred liquid and blot it over the stain. Never rub the stain as it can spread and ruin on the couch. Once the stain has gone, clean the area with a mild liquid solution made from liquid dishwasher and warm water. Then wipe the area with a clean and damp cloth.
Oil and Grease Stains
For oil and grease stain removal from the sofa, dust the baking soda onto the stain. You can also use cornstarch in the place of baking soda. Give the baking soda a gentle rub onto the leather surface and then leave it for for a few minutes. Once you notice that corn starch or baking soda have absorbed the oil from the couch, wipe the power off with a clean cloth.
These were the stubborn kind of stain that can make a permanent place on your upholstery if not treated in on time.
Take The Professionals Help
If you do not want to risk your favourite leather upholstery by trying certain DIYs, the better option is to take professional upholstery cleaning services. The team of Spotless Upholstery Cleaning is well-versed in the niche and have gained the proper training to make your furniture spick and span. Also, the couch cleaning cost we demand is relatively lower in contrast to the high-quality services we offer to make your furniture brand new once again.