Upholstery such as sofas, couches, and furniture improves the decor of your house. However, it requires quite an investment to get all the upholstery for your house. You would not want to let them get damaged and get them replaced again, do you? To avoid saving your money from replacing the upholstery, you need to follow some tips and tricks that help to keep your upholstery clean and new for a long time.
Over time upholstery is likely to accumulate all the dust from the surroundings and appear dull. Also, the dust does not just settle on the top but gets deep inside the fibres of the sofas and couches. This may not only make your upholstery dirty but also increase the germs and bacteria that thrive in it. So, it is better to keep your upholstery clean rather than living around germs and dirt.
Here are 5 tips and tricks that everyone must follow in order to keep their upholstery clean
- Vacuum regularly- This is the most important hack that every house owner must take care of. You must vacuum your upholstery regularly. Regular vacuuming and dusting help to get rid of the dust that is settled on the sofas. This way you can prevent the dirt from accumulating deep into the fibres of the upholstery fabric.
- Flip the sofa cushions- Rotating the sofa and couch cushions regularly will prevent uneven wearing of the cushions. This is there won’t be any uneven wearing on the upholstery too. Switching cushions will help to get rid of the dent caused by sitting at the same place. The dent can be caused when the foam or the inserts used for making the cushions get flattened and distort the shape.
- Use a scrubbing brush- Mostly, when dust sits onto the upholstery, it tends to accumulate deep into the fabric fibres. Using a scrubbing brush before vacuuming will help to lift up the fibres and expose the hidden or accumulated dust to the vacuum. Thus, there won’t be any accumulation of dust and your upholstery can be deeply cleaned.
- Clean stains immediately- Upholstery may witness a number of spills and stains during its life. The key is to clean them immediately to use proper upholstery cleaning methods regularly. Immediate cleaning will prevent the spotting of the stain. Stains can cause a permanent mark on the upholstery and degrade their look if left untreated for a long time. Apart from that, there will be a lot of dust attracted towards the stains to make things worse.
- Remove bad smells- Your upholstery may smell really bad but you must get rid of it as soon as possible. In such cases, baking soda may come to your rescue. It has the ability to absorb bad smells. So whenever your sofa smells bad, sprinkle some of the baking soda generously over it and let it sit for about half an hour. Later, you can vacuum it as usual.
Why Choose Us
When it comes to upholstery cleaning, our agency is the best. You can call us any time, whenever you are in need of our services. We are a one-stop solution for all your upholstery needs. Our professional upholstery cleaners are also trained and certified to provide the services. We use the latest upgraded tools and equipment. Our services are affordable and budget-friendly. Also, we offer the services on the very same day of booking. Apart from that, our local cleaners show a quick response and reach your place as soon as possible in emergency cases. Book with us to avail Free Quote on amazing upholstery cleaning services. We provide free quotes too.